Perhaps and introduction about what your page
is about
all about you baby (:
name
class
school
birthday
loves
hates
etc etc
Friday, March 10, 2006
It's always funny how love stories almost always goes this way: boy meets girl, girl likes boy, but boy doesn't know it, and then boy meets girl#2. Girl is heartbroken, and Girl#2 and boy live happily ever after.
Or something like that. But anyway, there's always the girl who gets heartbroken in the end.
This is what I've been practically hearing from my girlfriends every other week. In fact, just two days ago, Mara and I were talking about our love lives (or lack of it. Haha.) And then suddenly, she said quietly, "You know Nina, there's this guy..."
I craned my neck to listen carefully. Turns out this guy-- oh he's perfect, she exclaims. He's tall, handsome, a basketball player (oh imagine the girls drooling over him now!), and he's a gentleman to boot. They spend hours talking with each other, and they click.
"Oh, then you two will look good together!", I exclaimed happily.
Then she sighed. For finally what seemed like ages, she responded, even more quiet (or sad) than before. She likes him, though she knew there was not even a chance he likes her.
"Oh hey, you still have hope, you know..", I said.
"What hope will be there when almost all the time--"
"Oh what? There's another girl?!?", I interrupted, too anticipating too much of what she had to say.
She continued, "... well... most of the time he always talks about the girl he likes, you know. Girl problems. He always seeks me for advice-- how to make her like him and those stuffs... you know-- and so I *gladly* tell him what to do. Though that hurts.."
My dear, dear Mara. Boys are stupid sometimes. me want my own label :) @ 1:53 AM